- 143 Participants
- 523 Requests
- 128 Exhibitors
- Connect to people at this event
- Search for business matches
- Expand your business
welcome to PARIS region BUSINESS MEETING !
Paris-Île-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry is coordinating the PPACT project (Public Procurement and Cross-border Tendering), funded by the European Commission.
The project objective is to help SMEs from the Smart City sector to successfully bid on European public tenders through SMEs consortia.
As a member of Enterprise Europe Network, Paris-Île-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry and PPACT project partners are organizing Paris Region Business Meeting 2018; a brokerage event dedicated to Smart Cities.
These B2B meetings intend to facilitate the rapprochement and exchanges between public procurers, European SMEs and start-ups.
WHY SHOULD i PARTICIPATE ?
- For the European SMEs and start-ups, it is the opportunity to get in touch with key accounts and seize new market opportunities
- Develop new contacts between SMEs to facilitate exchanges for future partnerships and consortia in the European public tenders
- For the buyers, it is the opportunity to identify new know-how and technological solutions from SMEs and innovative start-ups in the smart city sector.
The 2017 edition gathered around 90 SMEs, 35 buyers in 600 BtoB meetings.
MAIN TOPICS :
- Transport and mobility
- Digital City: Technology & Data
- Infrastructure and Energy
- Waste & water management and Recycling
preparatory workshop " how to bid in france " on May 22nd
- Overall presentation of Public Procurement in Europe – Speaker : Seamus McCann (Consulting Ireland)
- Focus on the specificities of Public Procurement in France – Speaker : Sylvain Le Turcq (Cabinet ODEXIS)
- The difficulties encountered by foreign companies in bidding on French tenders – Speaker : Sylvain Le Turcq (Cabinet ODEXIS)
- Smart City business opportunities from the Grand Paris Project – Speaker : Aude Plassard (CCI Business Grand Paris)
Start your registration now !
buyers registered 2018 :
- Tuesday, May 22nd : Workshop "How to bid in France"
- Wednesday, May 23th : Paris Region Business Meeting 2018